Your First Visit
To set up an appointment at the Suburban Pain Care Center, you can call our office at 630-810-0451 Monday through Friday, from 8:30am to 4:00pm. During this phone call, you will be asked to provide us with important information including:
- Your contact information
- A description of the problem you are experiencing
- Contact information for physicians you have seen previously for your pain problem
- Your insurance information
Before your first visit, we will call your insurance company and determine what your coverage levels and benefits are for the specific care that you will be receiving at our office.
- Please bring the following items with you to your first visit:
- Photo identification
- Health insurance card
- Referral from your referring physician
- X-ray, MRI, any test result, prescriptions
- Or additional information that would be helpful in diagnosing and treating your pain
At your first appointment, you can expect a thorough evaluation and well as a review of any medical records you provide to us. You will then be scheduled for a follow-up procedure and will be given specific information and instructions regarding preparation for the next appointment.